What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Your system for getting movie money
- Find a killer script now so you can attract talent and investors
- Learn how to tailor your project so it appeals to investors
- Write and refine a script with a “producer’s mindset”
- Find the first step as far as making your dream a reality
- How you get the correct budget number for your project
- How to identify a Liability and turn it into an asset
- How to tailor your project so it appeals to investors
- Discover The Pitch that investors can’t ingore
- Find out if your pitch passes Insanity VS. Liability
- Why you need a Business Plan and how to do it right
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Film Finance Guide scores 70.58/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.filmfinanceguide.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: filmfinanceguide.com you’ll also be taken through to filmfinanceguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)